Grow fresh herbs, edible flowers or fruits on your kitchen table or windowsill all year round. Everything you need to grow an Wild Pansy or viola tricolor is provided all you add is water.
A waterproof wool pot (Ø: 14 cm, H: 12 cm) protected with natural rubber, growing instructions, clay pebbles, soil, cork trivet and organic seeds.
||12 x 16 cm
- Remove the cork trivet, instructions, seeds and soil. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill the pot with the soil.
- Open the seed packet and add 15 to 20 seeds on top of the soil and bury them slightly up to half a centimeter (if the seeds are small do not bury and just cover with soil). Save the rest of the seeds for other growing experiences.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Cover with the plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light. Check daily if the soil is moisten.
- When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot with a few hours of sunlight.
- When the soil appears to be dry (check with your finger), add an expresso cup (10 cl) of water - check regularly
- The cork cover could be used as a trivet to protect your table from hot dishes.
When and how to grow?
Basil can be grown inside our house all year long, but we recommend you to grow it on spring and summer months.
He likes sun?
Basil loves sun and must be in a place plenty of natural light.
When you should add water?
Basil likes the soil moised, but not with too much water. Check with your finger: If the soil is dry, add just a bit of water.
How to fight pests?
Watch here how to fight parasits
When to harvest?
Basil flowers will be good to give your dish some flavour and colour 2-3 after being sown.
Will it grow again?
Basil is an anual plant. After collecting all leaves, you must change the soil and add more seeds.
How much is the shipping cost
To Portugal mainland the shipping has fixed cost of 4 €. For orders above 50 € the shipping is free.
How long does it take to deliver?
The scheduled delivery date for Europe is 3-4 days.
How can I pay?
We accept payments by ATM reference (available only for Portugal), bank transfer and credit card by PayPal.