A recycled wine bottle where you can grow your four-leaf clover.
A cut glass bottle, cork lid, coconut disk, clay pebbles and two clover bulbs.
Ø: 7 cm, H: 10 cm
- Remove the bulbs.
- Leave the coconut disk and add water until the top of the glass bottle.
- Wait a few minutes until the water disappears.
- Bury the bulbs leaving the tip slightly out.
- After 4-6 weeks it should germinate (could be less depending on the season of the year).
- Water when the soil appears to be dry.
How much is the shipping cost
To Portugal mainland the shipping has fixed cost of 5,50 €. For orders above 60 € the shipping is free.
How long does it take to deliver?
The scheduled delivery date for Europe is 3-4 days.
How can I pay?
We accept payments by ATM reference (available only for Portugal), bank transfer and credit card by PayPal.