With this kit you can grow an Alder in an easy way. It also can be an original gift.
The Alder has a nice smell and the fruits are alike pines. Did you know that in the older days, the alder wood was used to make clogs, and nowadays it’s used to make kitchenware? Mountaineers, inside their socks, also use Alder leaves to reduce tiredness.
||7 x 18 x 15 cm
||Kraft Paper and leakproof
- Cut the Grow Bag, remove the soil and seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds on top of the soil and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Cover with the plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun. Check daily if the soil is moisten.
- When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature they need water every day.
- When the tree has 20cm height, you should move it from the bag to his ultimate place.
How much is the shipping cost
To Continental Portugal the shipping has fixed cost of 4,00€. For orders above 50 € the shipping is free.
How long does it take to deliver?
The scheduled delivery date for Europe is 3-4 days.
How can I pay?
We accept payments by ATM reference (available only for Portugal), bank transfer and credit card by PayPal.