The Grow Block allows you to create your vertical garden to grow fresh and organic herbs. With this kit you can have your indoor vertical garden and grow all year round.
Makes a perfect gift for any occasion.
The Grow Block is splitted in 2 pots, double-sided tape, certified organic seeds, soil-less growing medium and clay pebbles for drainage plus growing instructions.
||22 x 10 x 10 cm
How to grow
- Open the pot, remove the soil and the seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds (15-20) on top of the soil and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun. Check daily if the soil is moisten.
- When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), keep in a natural light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature they need water every day.
How to fix in the wall
- Choose a smooth surface and clean the area where you want to put the pots. Be aware about the height because you will need to water
- Remove one side of the tape and stick it in the face of the pot you want to fix in the wall
- Press each of the tapes for 20 seconds, ensuring that are well bonded
- Remove the other side of the tape and press on the wall for 20 seconds
- These double-sided adhesive tape fix a maximum weight of 500 grams
How and when to grow?
Herbs and flowers can be grown indoors all year long, but they prefered to be sown between March and September.
Does they want sun?
Yes, all herbs and flowers love sun and must be in a place with lots of natural light.
When you should add water?
Herbs and flowers like the soil moised, but not with too much water. Check with your finger: If the soil is dry, add just a bit of water.
How to fight pests?
Watch here how to fight parasits
When to harvest?
Herbs and flowers will be good to give your dish some flavour and colour about 2 months after beign sown.
Will it grow again?
Most of the herbs are perennial, but they must be treated as anual plants. After collecting all flowers and leaves you must change the soil and add more seeds.
How much is the shipping cost
To Portugal mainland the shipping has fixed cost of 4,50 €. For orders above 50 € the shipping is free.
How long does it take to deliver?
The scheduled delivery date for Europe is 3-4 days.
How can I pay?
We accept payments by ATM reference (available only for Portugal), bank transfer and credit card by PayPal.