Kit to grow microgreens full of flavour that after sown and add water everyday can be harvested after 10 to 15 days.
Box of metal, cork tamp, 1 package of soil, 1 package of organic seeds and instructions. The box is reusable and this kit contains seeds to grow several times.
||11 x 11 x 5 cm
||Metal and cork
- Remove from the box the bags with soil, seeds and the divisors.
- Put the soil on the box and level it. Add water and divide the box in 2 equal parts.
- Open the packages with seeds (don't put all the seeds) and add one tea spun in the case of rocket, cress and broccoli, or two tea spuns in the case of radish, beetroot or mustard. Spread the seeds over the soil, but dont bury them.
- Add some water.
- Cover the box with plastic to create an greenhouse effect. Put it in a warm and dark place during 3 days. Add water everyday.
- When the seeds germinate, remove the plastic and put the box in a place with lots light, but not direct solar light.
- Add water everyday. After 5 days, you should increase the amount of water you add.
- After 10 t0 15 days, microgreens can be hearvested.
- You should wash them and they will be conservated in the fridge for some days.
How many seeds should I put?
One tea spun in the case of rocket, cress and broccoli, or two tea spuns in the case of radish, beetroot or mustard.
Do they like sun?
Microgreens don't like direct solar exposure.
How to add water?
Add a cup of coffe with water. After 5 days you must increase the amount of water you add.
They are a bit yellow, dry or falling
It's normal that when they germinate had an yellow colour, because they are in the dark. When you put them in a place with light, they will get green very fast. If they are falling, probably you need to add more water or it's because they are receiving direct sunlight.
How to harvest?
Use a scissor and cut right above the soil.
Will they grow again?
Yes, you only need to remove some roots, mix the soil and add more seeds.
How much is the shipping cost
To Portugal mainland the shipping has fixed cost of 4,50 €. For orders above 50 € the shipping is free.
How long does it take to deliver?
The scheduled delivery date for Europe is 3-4 days.
How can I pay?
We accept payments by ATM reference (available only for Portugal), bank transfer and credit card by PayPal.