Grow fresh herbs, edible flowers or fruits on your kitchen windowsill all year round. Everything you need to grow an Padrón Pepper is provided all you add is water.
Our Grow Bag is made up of an leakproof bag, a package of organic seeds, soil, clay and instructions to grow successfully
Our bag is reusable, and this kit contains seeds to grow several times
||7 x 18 x 15 cm
- Cut the Grow Bag, remove the soil and seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds on top of the soil and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Cover with the plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun.
- Check daily if the soil is moisten. When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature they need water every day.
When and how to grow?
Padrón Pepper Grow Bag can be grown inside our house all year long, but we recommend you to grow it on spring and summer months.
He likes sun?
Padrón Pepper loves sun and must be in a place plenty of natural light.
When you should add water?
Padrón Pepper likes the soil moised, but not with too much water. Check with your finger: If the soil is dry, add just a bit of water.
When to harvest?
Padrón Peppers will be good to give your dish some flavour and colour 4 months after being sown.
Will it grow again?
Padrón Pepper is an anual plant. After collectin all peppers, you must change the soil and add more seeds.
How much is the shipping cost
To Portugal mainland the shipping has fixed cost of 5,00 €. For orders above 50 € the shipping is free.
How long does it take to deliver?
The scheduled delivery date for Europe is 3-4 days.
How can I pay?
We accept payments by ATM reference (available only for Portugal), bank transfer and credit card by PayPal.