With this bag you can grow fresh woodland strawberries (Fragaria vesca) on your kitchen windowsill all year round. Everything you need to grow strawberry is provided all you add is water.
Our Grow Bag is made up of a leakproof bag, a package of organic seeds, soil, clay pebbles and instructions.
Our bag is reusable and this kit contains seeds to grow several times
||7 x 18 x 15 cm
- Cut the Grow Bag, remove the soil and seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds on top of the soil and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Cover with the plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun.
- Check daily if the soil is moisten. When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature they need water every day.
When and how to grow?
Wild stawberries can be grown indoors all year long.
He likes sun?
Strawberry loves sun and must be in a place plenty of natural light.
When you should add water?
Strawberry likes the soil moised, but not with too much water. Check with your finger: If the soil is dry, add just a bit of water.
When to harvest?
Strawberries will be ready after 6 months of being sown.
Will it grow again?
Strawberry is a perennial plant, but it must be treated as an anual plant. You must change the soil and add more seeds.
How much is the shipping cost
To Portugal mainland the shipping has fixed cost of 5,00 €. For orders above 50 € the shipping is free.
How long does it take to deliver?
The scheduled delivery date for Europe is 3-4 days.
How can I pay?
We accept payments by ATM reference (available only for Portugal), bank transfer and credit card by PayPal.