Grow wild pansy (viola tricolor) indoors in just a few days and all year round. Just add water to this grow bag kit and find a light, warm spot such as a kitchen windowsill.
A leakproof bag, a package of organic seeds, soil, clay and instructions.
Our bag is reusable and there are enough seeds for several crops.
||7 x 18 x 15 cm
- Cut the Grow Bag, remove the soil and seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds on top of the soil and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Cover with the plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun.
- Check daily if the soil is moisten. When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature they need water every day.
When and how to grow?
The wild pansy can be grown indoors all year long, but we recommend you to grow it on spring and summer months.
He likes sun?
The wild pansy loves sun and must be in a place plenty of natural light.
When you should add water?
The wild pansy likes the soil moised, but not with too much water. Check with your finger: If the soil is dry, add just a bit of water.
How to fight pests?
Watch here how to fight parasits
When to harvest?
The wild pansy flowers will be good to give your dish some colour after 5-6 months.
Will it grow again?
The wild pansy is a perennial plant, but it must be treated as an anual plant. You must change the soil and add more seeds.
How much is the shipping cost
To Portugal mainland the shipping has fixed cost of 4,50 €. For orders above 50 € the shipping is free.
How long does it take to deliver?
The scheduled delivery date for Europe is 3-4 days.
How can I pay?
We accept payments by ATM reference (available only for Portugal), bank transfer and credit card by PayPal.