Grow Cork Block
Create your vertical garden indoors with the two pots from the cork block
Availability: Out of stock
The price includes VAT
The shipping charges for Portugal and Spain is 4 €
Free delivery for orders over 50 €
The Grow Cork Block allows you to create your vertical garden to grow fresh and organic herbs. With this kit you can have your indoor vertical garden and grow all year round.
Makes a perfect gift for any occasion.
The Grow Cork Block is a 22x10x10cm block that can be splitted in 2 pots, double-sided tape, certified organic seeds, soil-less growing medium and clay pebbles for drainage plus growing instructions.
How to grow
- Open the pot, remove the soil and the seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds (15-20) on top of the soil and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun. Check daily if the soil is moisten.
- When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), keep in a natural light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature they need water every day.
How to fix in the wall
- Choose a smooth surface and clean the area where you want to put the pots. Be aware about the height because you will need to water
- Remove one side of the tape and stick it in the face of the pot you want to fix in the wall
- Press each of the tapes for 20 seconds, ensuring that are well bonded
- Remove the other side of the tape and press on the wall for 20 seconds
- These double-sided adhesive tape fix a maximum weight of 500 grams