Chives Grow Cork
A cork pot with all you need to grow indoors and all year round.
The price includes VAT
The shipping charges for Portugal and Spain is 4 €
Free delivery for orders over 50 €
The Grow Cork allows you to grow in a few days and very easily, fresh and organic herbs, flowers or fruits. With this kit you can have your indoor garden and grow all year round in a windowsill.
Makes a perfect gift for any occasion.
The Grow Cork is a 12cm diameter x 10,5cm height cork pot, certified organic seeds, soil-less growing medium and clay pebbles for drainage plus growing instructions.
How to grow
- Open the pot, remove the soil and the seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds (15-20) on top of the soil and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Cover with a plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun. Check daily if the soil is moisten.
- When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature they need water every day.