Microgreens have an intense flavor, are quite healthy and its aspect gives life to a salad or flavor to your meal.
The price includes VAT
The shipping charges for Portugal and Spain is 4 €
Free delivery for orders over 50 €
Microgreens can be grown all year round near a window or other place with plenty of natural light.
Once planted and watered each day, may be collected after 10 to 15 days, as soon the first true leaves appears (3 to 5 cm).
A steel box 11x11x5cm, cork lid, a package substrate, 1 packet of organic seeds (you can select from radish, arugula, broccoli, cress, beetroot, mustard) and instructions for growing. The seeds are sufficient in average for 3 crops.
How to grow
- Remove the soil, markers and seeds.
- Place and level the soilin the box. Sprinkle with water until moist.
- Open the packets of seeds and spread evenly in the defined areas. Use one teaspoon of seeds with arugula or broccoli or watercress or red cabbage and two teaspoons for radish or beetroot or mustard.
- Using a spray bottle, sprinkle over the seeds until moist.
- Cover the box with the plastic to create a greenhouse effect. Place in a warm and dark place for 3 days. Sprinkle with water everyday because the soil could not be dry.
- When the seeds begin to germinate, the plastic should be removed and put the grow box in a location with plenty of natural light.
- Should sprinkle lightly every day so that the soil does not become dry.
- After 10 to 15 days, the microgreens can be harvested. Use scissors to cut just above the soil.
- They can be washed and store in a refrigerator for several days.