Wool Pot Calendula
A colored and 100% wool pot to grow calendulas. An edible flower that loves sunlight.
El precio incluye el IVA
The shipping charges for Portugal and Spain is 4 €
Free delivery for orders over 50 €
A waterproof wool pot (Ø: 14 cm, H: 12 cm) protected with natural rubber, growing instructions, clay pebbles, soil, cork trivet and organic seeds.
How to grow
- Remove the cork trivet, instructions, seeds and soil. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill the pot with the soil.
- Open the seed packet and add 15 to 20 seeds on top of the soil and bury them slightly up to half a centimeter (if the seeds are small do not bury and just cover with soil). Save the rest of the seeds for other growing experiences.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Cover with the plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light. Check daily if the soil is moisten.
- When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot with a few hours of sunlight.
- When the soil appears to be dry (check with your finger), add an expresso cup (10 cl) of water - check regularly
- The cork cover could be used as a trivet to protect your table from hot dishes.