Grow your own Christmas Tree (Picea Abies) indoors. Everything you need to grow is included and all you need is to add water.
Our Grow Cork is made up of an leakproof cork pot, a package of organic seeds, soil, clay and instructions to grow successfully
Our bag is reusable, and this kit contains seeds to grow several times
||12 x 10,5 cm
- Remove the soil and seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds on top of the soil and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Cover with a plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun.
- Check daily if the soil is moisten. When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature they need water every day.
When and how to grow?
Christmas Tree Grow Cork can be grown indoors all year long.
He likes sun?
Christmas Tree loves sun and must be in a place plenty of natural light.
When you should add water?
Christmas Tree likes the soil moised, but not with too much water. Check with your finger: If the soil is dry, add just a bit of water.
How to fight pests?
Watch here how to fight parasits
When to harvest?
Christmas Tree will grow about 2-3 cm a year.
Will it grow again?
For an healthy growing, after 2 years it must be placed in a spot with more space.
How much is the shipping cost
To Portugal mainland the shipping has fixed cost of 5,00 €. For orders above 50 € the shipping is free.
How long does it take to deliver?
The scheduled delivery date for Europe is 3-4 days.
How can I pay?
We accept payments by ATM reference (available only for Portugal), bank transfer and credit card by PayPal.