With this mini garden you can grow all year round mini vegetables, baby leaves or aromatic herbs
The price includes VAT
The shipping charges for Portugal and Spain is 4 €
Free delivery for orders over 50 €
This grow box mini garden allows you to grow mini vegetables, baby leaves or aromatic herbs. Follow each meal with these small, delicate, soft and tasty vegetables.
The mini vegetables or baby leaves grow from common organic seeds but harvested sooner.
A steel box 30x10x10 cm, cork lid, substrate, expand clay, 2 packets of organic seeds, markers and instructions for growing. The seeds are sufficient in average for 3 crops.
How to grow
- Remove the soil, markers and seeds. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom.
- Place and level the soil in the box.
- Open the packets of seeds and spread a few (30 seeds of each variety), space them 3 cm and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter. Keep the remaining seeds for another crops.
- With a spray bottle, sprinkle over the seeds until it's moist.
- Place in a warm and dark place for 3 days. Sprinkle with water everyday because the soil could not be dry.
- When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), keep in a natural light spot with a few hours of sunlight per day.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry (check with your finger).
Approximate time for harvest: